- Our Policies
- Conflicts of Interest
- Professional and Ethical Behavior
- Participation in Campaigns and Other Political Activity
- Volunteer Activities
- Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment
- Paid Work Outside the Foundation
- Reporting Illegal or Unethical Conduct
- Policy for Ethical Conduct by Members of the Investment Department
- Intellectual Property
- Donations Policy
- Participation in Cy Pres Awards
- Research Quality Standards and Practices
- Information Sharing
The Foundation does not solicit contributions to the Foundation. We hope that those interested in making contributions will support our grantees or other public charities in the fields in which we work.
In some circumstances, however, we will accept donations. This could include, for example, a case where a donor wishes to make a substantial donation because the programs of the Foundation meet directly the interests of the donor and the donor prefers we exercise oversight over the use of the funds.
Acceptance of proposed donations and the terms will be determined based on the circumstances of each case. Persons interested in making substantial donations should email Joshua J. Mintz, Vice President and General Counsel of the Foundation, telephone at (312) 920-6250.