- Our Policies
- Conflicts of Interest
- Professional and Ethical Behavior
- Participation in Campaigns and Other Political Activity
- Volunteer Activities
- Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment
- Paid Work Outside the Foundation
- Reporting Illegal or Unethical Conduct
- Policy for Ethical Conduct by Members of the Investment Department
- Intellectual Property
- Donations Policy
- Participation in Cy Pres Awards
- Research Quality Standards and Practices
- Information Sharing
Much of the work of the Foundation is highly visible to the outside public. All employees should exercise careful, professional judgment when speaking with the public as well as with grant-seekers and grantees. It is the responsibility of all employees to protect the interests and reputation of the Foundation and to promote a positive, professional image at all time.
Employees are asked to sign a Confidentiality Statement with the Foundation on their first day of employment. In signing the statement, each employee agrees to maintain the confidentiality of Foundation information.