The Chicago Council on Global Affairs: 2012 NATO Summit-Related Activities
March 28, 2012 - May 4, 2012
Chicago, ILMap this
- March 28 – 30: Smart Defense: Can a Lean NATO Meet the Challenges of the 21st Century?
- April 26: Sustaining the L’Aquila Commitment
- April 29 – May 1: Developing Talent to Drive Innovation in a Global Society: 5th Global University Summit Program
- May 2- 4: Restoring Global Economic Stability
- May 18 – 21: Young Atlanticist Summit
In Jeopardy? Europe and the Transatlantic Alliance Speaker
- March 1: Ivo Daalder, U.S. Permanent Representative to NATO
- March 28: R. Nicholas Burns, former Ambassador to NATO
- April 23: Martin Wolf, Financial Times columnist
- May 2: Madeleine K. Albright, former U.S. Secretary of State
On the Summits: Perspectives from Global Leaders
- March 21: Sir Peter Westmacott, British Ambassador to the U.S.
- May 2: Vaclav Klaus, President of the Czech Republic & James G. Stavridis, Supreme Allied Commander Admiral
More information can be found on the Chicago Council on Global Affairs website.