March 31, 2011
Spertus Institute, Feinberg Theater
610 South Michigan Avenue
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
and the Pearson Foundation
invite you to join the conversation on
- Karen Cator, Director of the Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education
- Mary Dempsey, Commissioner, Chicago Public Library
- Shani Edmonds, Founding Student, Digital Youth Network
- Robert Gallucci, President, MacArthur Foundation
- Mark Nieker, President, Pearson Foundation
- Nichole Pinkard, Visiting Associate Professor, DePaul University
- Katie Salen, Professor, Parsons the New School for Design
- Connie Yowell, Director, Education, MacArthur Foundation
Also featuring clips from Digital Media: New Learners of the 21st Century, a new PBS documentary.
Come join the conversation, see the demonstration projects, and enjoy the reception to follow.
Please feel free to share this invitation with friends and colleagues.